- Teams will have 24 hours to design, print, and test their solutions to a design challenge issued at the event.
- Teams will consist of 2 to 4 members.
- Teams can to bring the following:
o Up to 2 computers.
o Up to 2 3D Printers.
o Plastic Filament spools.
o A notebook or paper.
o Small hand tools (files, pliers, spatulas, etc.) Some tools will be available to sign out.
o Measuring devices.
o Cell phones and other small personal electronics. (pictures, research, or social media)
o Hot glue and hot glue gun
o Other glues
- All 3D printed items on any team's final product must be designed by the team. Downloaded published plans, models, or 3D designs will not be allowed unless it comes from the library of parts provided by the judges.
- Teams will be expected to make a presentation at the end of the challenge. The presentation should reflect the design process and the steps your team took to complete the challenge and should be about 3-5 min in length.
- Additional challenge specific rules will be given with the challenge reveal at the event.